About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Interviews

As stated in my previous post, I am in the process of setting up an interview with an e-learning advisor.

Within my questionnaire, I have included a disclaimer that allows people to consent whether I am able to use them for referencing throughout my inquiry.

I have also asked them to provide their contact information if they would allow me to contact them for any further information.

As I am still in the process of setting up interviews, I have found that using the questions from my questionnaire may be my best option as I am afraid of an inconsistency throughout my inquiry, is this wrong?

I am aware that several of the questions in my questionnaire are not open ended; however, I feel that I will gain the information I need in order to make for a successful interview.

I will be filming all of the interviews and including them in my final "Documentary" as well as analysing all of the data obtained from the questionnaires and creating graphs in the form of graphics (after effects will be my friend throughout this process).

I'm not too sure whether I have taken on too much work, but hopefully it will be a success.

Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment