About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Inquiry Update

Throughout this week I have distributed my questionnaire throughout Hertford Regional College.

I shall be collating all of the information throughout this week, as well as observing several lessons in order to get a further insight into the usage of Digital Media within the classroom and how it is benefitting the learners.

I am also in the process of setting up an interview with an e-learning advisor within the college, whom of which I am sure will give me further information into this subject matter.

I have come to realise that my inquiry has varied opinions that ill add a great element within my inquiry.

I have also made sure that I am getting the permissions of every body involved.

I am aiming to create a documentary for my inquiry which I will post segments onto my blog throughout this process.

If any body has any views on the use of Digital Media within teaching and learning and any opinions on whether you feel it benefits the learners please comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment