About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Analysis of Questionnaire Results


I distributed 30 questionnaires to coincide with my research for my Inquiry and received 12 completed questionnaires back.

Below are the tally results from the questionnaires I received. (I have only tallied the multiple-choice questions as the comments are only beneficial for quoting in my Critical Analysis).

I am going to put all of my results into a graph.


Question
Tally
2. If you are a Lecturer, do you use any forms of Digital Media within your teaching?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII  II

Total:
12
Total:
0
3. If Yes to Question 2, what forms of Digital Media do you use within your teaching? (you may select more than one answer)
Still Images & Graphics
Video & Motion- Graphics
Audio
IIIII IIIII  II

IIIII  IIIII  II
IIIII  III 
Total:
12
Total:
12
Total:
8
4. Do you feel that the use of Digital Media within teaching is beneficial to the learners within the classroom?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII  I
I
Total:
11
Total:
1
6. Do you believe that the use of Digital Media within teaching and learning is an essential part of education?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII  II

Total:
12
Total:
0
7. Do You use Digital Media to aide the learners outside of the classroom?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII 
II
Total:
10
Total:
2
8. Do you feel that learners benefit from the use of Digital Media in order to allow them to self assess their progress?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII  II

Total:
12
Total:
0
9. Do you feel that the use of Digital Media helps to assess the learner’s progress?
Yes
No
IIIII  IIIII  II

Total:
12
Total:
0

No comments:

Post a Comment