About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Is hectic really that good?

Today is just like any other Friday, the usual working day starts at 9am, I make sure every lecturer has everything they need for their classes, make sure the students are happy with what they are doing and see if they need any assistance... There is one difference though...

I actually have some time, during working hours to do some uni work! It seems as though I have managed to make further progress doing coursework during a time where I should be doing my "job" than when I have peace and quiet at home.

I have now come to the conclusion that I need a hectic environment to allow me to focus... Maybe peace and quite is more distracting? For instance yesterday, I was helping a lecturer with something technical when all of a sudden... BAM, I had some questions flooding through my brain that gave me a deeper insight into how I want to do my Inquiry...

As you can see from my photo, I have purchased some extra reading material, as recommended in "Reader 4"... I will continue to blog any information that I found useful and that I feel will benefit others.

I hope I have a hectic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment