About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The past weeks editing: Inspired 2012

On March 13th HRC took the students to an off campus venue to perform their Variety show "Inspired 2012". I had the pleasure of working with the media students, filming the whole event. I finally found some free time this week to begin editing the production ready for distribution onto DVD for the performers.

On Monday when I went into work, the worst thing that could have happened, happened. The hard drive that contained all of the footage seemed corrupt and I could not access any of it. So, for the whole of Monday and Tuesday I was trying frantically to retrieve the footage and finally succeeded. 

Since retrieving the footage, all week I have been editing it and finally finished on Friday.

I will try and get permission to post some of the footage on her so that you can see some of the variety of performances that took place and maybe even comment on the way in which it is filmed and edited.

I hope this would be of some interest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment