About Me

My photo
I am currently employed at Hertford Regional College as a Media Lecturer.

Thursday, February 9, 2012


Hi, I don't really know where to start with the first entry to my blog?.. I only made the decision yesterday to continue onto the BA (Hons) Professional Practice after completing the Review of Learning Module.

At the moment I am still trying to get my head around what to do, but I'm getting there...

As I am Media based (I work as a Media Technician at Hertford Regional College) I am most looking forward to getting creative with the youtube video.

If anyone would like any tips on creating the video do not hesitate to ask :D

Dan

4 comments:

  1. Dan, you've started! Good to have you on BAPP Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I'm still getting my head around things but getting there. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi daniel great that you decided to do the course! and your blogs looking good so far! im excited to read up on your blog as im sure you'll bring something different to the table than what i would discuss, with your job expertise, and i look forward to seeing your video! and will probably be asking for some help with mine. hopefully we can learn things from each other through criticism and improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph,

    I'm glad I joined aswell, almost didn't but some luck came about and it things fell into place. I'm glad you are interested in my blog and I hope that the things I post over time will actually be of interest.

    The video is in planning and i hope it turns out the way I imagine... things are quite hard to pull together when trying to put something together quite quickly :S

    I look forward to reading your blod posts also!

    ReplyDelete